The prestigious event is currently in its eighth year and being hosted by Viking Fm with the glitzy, black tie ceremony taking place at Bridlington Spa on the 10th October and compared by radio presenter Steve Jordan.
Mr. Keith Murray, managing director if Murray Hills, said;
“Here at Murray Hills Solicitors, we believe that good service and excellent customer care should be at the forefront of every matter and are therefore, extremely honoured to be a finalist in this year’s awards.”
Murray Hills are one of only three finalists in the medium to large business category for businesses with 21 or more employees.
Judges in this category specifically look at areas of the business, including sales performance and growth prospects, Productivity development, Product development and the use of technology, Quality standards and monitoring, Investment in people and equipment and also environmental awareness.
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free