A home is the most expensive purchase most people ever make. Home owners are being advised to seek expert advice regarding the condition of a property, whether it is planned to be lived in or rented out in order to avoid future repair costs.
Chartered surveyors such as Delaney Marling Partnership conduct an in-depth visual inspection of the property and use their findings to provide a report that illustrates the property’s condition and highlight any problems in clear and easy to understand format.
Simon Delaney from Delaney Marling Partnership says:
“A Building Survey is an essential part of the home buying process. It is heart-breaking to see someone buy their dream home only to find the property has a series of problems that weren’t spotted prior to purchasing.”
“A comprehensive building survey provides an in-depth analysis of the property’s condition and includes advice on defects, repairs and maintenance options.”
“Some of our clients have walked away from the property following a survey that highlights repairs that can see costs spiral.”
For further information please visit www.delaneymarlingpartnership.co.uk
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events