There was standing room only at Armstrongs Social Club as Britain’s Got Talent came to Beverley.
A number of local acts that including dancing, singing and acting took to the stage to showcase their talent to the audience that included people from the Britain’s Got Talent team.
Sally-Ann Rena from Armstrongs Social Club said;
“I am absolutely astounded by the talent we have seen tonight , I want to thank everyone involved especially the acts for taking part and for the community for supporting the event and am so happy that everyone got there shot in the spotlight in front of the BGT production team.”
“Myself and Toffee feel very proud to have put Beverley talent on the map and we want to thank all of our team who helped to put on a great show here at the club and for all the local support.”
The wait is now to see if any of the acts make through, Sally-Ann added;
“Some of the singers were amazing, I am sure we will get someone to go through to next stage.”
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero