Featuring a selection of dresses, occasion wear and everyday separates, Havren offers the ultimate in feminine, and easy to wear, wardrobe-building classics and will be a welcome addition to the market towns department store.
Now in its fourth season, the brand focuses on the season’s key trends and the design-led collection features hero prints, embellishment and beautiful textures combined with natural luxe fibres; cotton, linen and silk.
Havren are thrilled to have the support of Browns, a shop that has proved popular in Beverley.
Havren is currently available to buy online at havren.co.uk and retail prices range from £39 – £295
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years
- Big Response To East Riding Leisure Customer Survey