Through the course of the afternoon 21 cases were dealt with by Graham and the Councillors.
Commenting about the session, Graham said,
“It was good to see so many people at the drop-in last Friday. It’s really important that residents are able to make contact with me and their councillors to discuss issues that affect them.”
“I want people to know that they can make contact with me at any time and I will do everything I can to help resolve their problems.”
“The session was so popular that the Councillors and I will be holding a session each month in the autumn.”
“The next session will be from 2 – 4pm on Friday 12th September and I’m looking forward to meeting more residents there.”
Councillor Peacock added;
“Joanne and the staff at the Cherry Tree Centre made everyone welcome and ensured that the administration of the event was well organised.”
“This successful surgery will be repeated as it’s a good venue attended by residents from across Beverley.”
Graham and the Councillors would like to thank the Cherry Tree Advice Centre for hosting the event and also promoting it across the local area.
- Free Parking Introduced To Support NHS And Other Frontline Workers
- Clarification On Pandemic Cover And Business Interruption Insurance
- East Riding Libraries Offer A Great Deal Online
- MP Welcomes Council Launch Of Official Community Response For Vulnerable Residents
- Buses Change In Response To Lockdown