Robert was just one of many small local businesses that got involved to support the event, speaking with HU17.net he said;
Last weekend, hundreds of people came to the Molescroft Pavilion for the second event in as many days, commenting on the impact it had on local people Robert said;
“The best part of the day was seeing everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves.”
With so much to do and plenty of entertainment Robert felt Ali got the balance just right by providing such a wide range of activities and entertainment, he said;
“As an event it was really well organised and planned out, there was not just entertainment for the children but there was entertainment for the whole family.”
“Ali did really well at organising picnic at the pavilion. I take my hat off to him. He does not just put his effort into one project or event. He works relentlessly on events that he hosts regularly throughout Beverley.”
Ultimate Party Sounds will be back at the pavilion in a few weeks time providing the disco and entertainment the Molescroft Primary School leavers party.
To find out more about Ultimate Party Sounds please visit their Facebook Page:
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions