The new Mayor of Beverley also named the two charities he will be supporting during his time in office.
Dove House Hospice was selected as was N.U.R.S.E. who are very active in Beverley fundraising with events like the annual Raft Race held on the Beverley Beck and the Darts Knock Competition held at the Conservative Club.
- Council Calls For Public Support To Keep East Riding Safe
- Major Repair Project At Skidby Mill Scheduled To Start
- Hull And East Yorkshire Patients Can Now Access GP Services Online
- Accountancy Acquisition Marks An Exciting Era For Forrester Boyd
- Petrol Station And Business Units To Regenerate Derelict Site