Doris who has spent the past 20 years volunteering for the local charity Dove House Hospice was presented with gifts, flowers and a cake to mark her birthday.
Although she has officially retired from her work with D0ve House Doris still lends hand when she can continuing her good work in the community.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play