Doris who has spent the past 20 years volunteering for the local charity Dove House Hospice was presented with gifts, flowers and a cake to mark her birthday.
Although she has officially retired from her work with D0ve House Doris still lends hand when she can continuing her good work in the community.
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping