As part of the build up to this year’s Cornucopia Festival, we are delighted to announce that highly acclaimed Nashville based singer songwriter Bonnie Bishop will be playing at Walkington Village Hall on Sunday March 16th.
Bonnie has recently written songs for legendary American singer Bonnie Rait’s new album and for the hit US TY show ‘Nashville’. She will be touring the UK in March to promote her recently released album ‘Free’ and this will be great chance to see and hear a truly original artist in an intimate setting.
The evening will also feature support from local singer Neil Thomas and there will be a bar serving local Wold Top beers.
Tickets for what promises to be a memorable night are priced at just £8 and are already selling quickly. They can be obtained from Walkington Village Shop or by calling 07969 457382
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday
- Chef’s Recipe For A Happier Christmas For Foster Children