Local Historian Barbara English watched in horror as the bucket of the machine scraped and pulled at the Setts they have been trying so desperately hard to protect.
She was not alone as people stopped to look on as the stones were pulled from the road.
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses