On the menu was that Northerners favourite, Pie, Peas & Gravy which was cooked up by local Deli Jacks & Son.
For some one helping was not enough with despite the servings being big quite a few of them could not resist going back for second and in some cases a third plate.
A very good evening was had by all with the highlight being Pat Nolan’s seasonal speech.
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks