On the menu was that Northerners favourite, Pie, Peas & Gravy which was cooked up by local Deli Jacks & Son.
For some one helping was not enough with despite the servings being big quite a few of them could not resist going back for second and in some cases a third plate.
A very good evening was had by all with the highlight being Pat Nolan’s seasonal speech.
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free