Last year the event proved so popular that it is back with organisers promising that it will be bigger and better than before.
Taking place on the 30th November 2013 Christmas Festival of Food & Drink will feature over 40 stalls selling the very best of locally sourced produce.
- Council Calls For Public Support To Keep East Riding Safe
- Major Repair Project At Skidby Mill Scheduled To Start
- Hull And East Yorkshire Patients Can Now Access GP Services Online
- Accountancy Acquisition Marks An Exciting Era For Forrester Boyd
- Petrol Station And Business Units To Regenerate Derelict Site