Last year the event proved so popular that it is back with organisers promising that it will be bigger and better than before.
Taking place on the 30th November 2013 Christmas Festival of Food & Drink will feature over 40 stalls selling the very best of locally sourced produce.
- College First In North To Gain Gold Status In Forces-Friendly Scheme
- ERYC To Provide Half-Term Financial Assistance For Families
- Beverley Town Council Offer Financial Support To Feed Local Children
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley