Campbell who won gold at London 2012 made the weight and looked in fine condition tipping the scales at 134 pounds and 7 ounces.
Campbell says it is great to back in his home city but is not taking anything granted, speaking to Sky Sports he said;
“I want to show fans a lot more of what I am capable of, I am expecting six tough rounds with Connelly.”
Mouneimne tipped the scales at 125 pounds and 4 ounces while Warrington came in just two ounces more than his opponent.
The show this Saturday has making for being a high class night of boxing, a very limited number of tickets are still available for show that is being promoted by Match Room Boxing.
- Primary Schools Will Open In East Yorkshire Next Month
- Sport England Grant Welcomed By Local Rugby League Club
- Casting A Wide Net – The Story Of A Shipbuilding Giant Goes Online
- Carluccio’s Beverley Among 30 To Be Saved By New Owners
- Council Offers Further Advice To Visitors This Bank Holiday Weekend