The Ladies Circle were invited to the club by June Hutton and they were given the chance to have a few games of bowls.
Flemingate Bowls have recently had a sprinkler system installed meaning they no longer have to have to water the lawn by hand.
While there the Beverley Ladies Circle were shown around the club house. The club have worked hard to renovate the inside of the building.
The club house which is an old Tote building from Beverley Racecourse was kindly donated by Charles Maxsted chairman of the course.
Members of Flemingate Bowls Club members are now working hard to raise money to fix the roof of their club house.
“We all had a great evening at the club, they have challenged us to game so will be returning in the new year to take them up on their offer.”
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again