The visitors were struggling at 66 for 5 with half their overs gone but made 170 all out thanks largely to 64 from Gary Laverack.
Jake McMullen took the final wicket and Chris Charles held two good catches.
Charles opened the innings with Paul Fleming and they put on 47 runs, Fleming (15) the first to go. Will Smith wasted no time in attacking the bowling as he and Charles added 69 in just eight overs before Charles went for one six too many and was caught on the boundary for 52.
Tim Fordon hit a quick 28 and Smith remained unbeaten on 52 as Town sailed home at 171 for 3 from just 25 overs.
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses