Switching your mortgage (or remortgaging) is often very costly with average fees being more than £1,500 according to the Financial Information firm Moneyfacts. These costs usually comprise of a completion, valuation and legal fee which will often wipe out much of the benefit of switching to a lower rate deal.
Rates offered by the Beverley consistently appear in Best Buy tables in the National press and anybody wishing to remortgage can do so for free without incurring high fees.
“Many people looking to remortgage are enticed by a low headline rate and high upfront charges can often be overlooked meaning a seemingly ‘cheap deal’ can become costly. At the Beverley we offer both two and three year discount mortgages and we ensure that all of our products are easy to understand and supported by an unrivalled level of personal service.”
Also, in a move designed to support the housing market and encourage younger membership, the Society has dramatically reduced its 90% loan to value mortgage rate. The move is designed to support the housing market and encourage younger membership at the Society.
For more information on the Fee Free Remortgage offer or any other of the Society’s products you can call one of the team on 01482 881510 or visit our website at www.beverleybs.co.uk
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley
- One Thousand Words Competition Captures The Magic Of The Viola Trawler
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres