Money was raised through donations and a raffle with a prizes being donated by local business.
Organiser Graeme Jones said;
“The night was amazing, it was at slow start but kick into gear towards the end.”
Graeme hosts regular open mic nights using the events to showcase local talent while raising money for good causes, he added;
“This time we chose the Teenage Cancer Trust as a close friend of mine was given a great deal of support from the charity after suffering with an illness, it was a way for us to give them something back”
Graeme is in the process of planning further events which will take place in October at The Beaver Pub.
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday