Money was raised through donations and a raffle with a prizes being donated by local business.
Organiser Graeme Jones said;
“The night was amazing, it was at slow start but kick into gear towards the end.”
Graeme hosts regular open mic nights using the events to showcase local talent while raising money for good causes, he added;
“This time we chose the Teenage Cancer Trust as a close friend of mine was given a great deal of support from the charity after suffering with an illness, it was a way for us to give them something back”
Graeme is in the process of planning further events which will take place in October at The Beaver Pub.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions