The event came about after Jane’s friend Karen Bowers mentioned how she would like the chance to wear her bridal gown again.
However, Karen will not be able to attend the event that has been arranged after her conversation with Jane as she is expecting a baby.
“My aunty passed away from cancer, so I thought this would be a good charity to support. All brides want to wear their dress again so all being well we will have 200 brides in their gowns at the ball in September.”
The dress code is not restricted to bridal gowns, Jane added;
“Most of us girls have a posh frock or prom gown we want to wear again, this night out will give them the chance to do so while raising money for a good cause.”
Money will be raised for Cancer Research through ticket sales and also a raffle which has seen a number of Beverley businesses that include the
Tickets are priced £20 and can be purchased by calling Jane on 07882 448639.
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions