The first race was the Keith Jordan Memorial Cycle Race which saw talented local riders take on 30 laps of the Elite Cycle route.
Hundreds of people lined streets alongside the course to watch the bike going racing around the track.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again