Lee who owns Beverley Car & Cycles on Norwood is proving the prize money for tonight’s Keith Jordan Memorial Cycle Race.
Lee told Hu17.net;
“I am really looking forward to the racing, there is always a great atmosphere in the town with the big crowds.”
Mike Pickering of Hull Thursday Racing Club said;
“We are very greatful Lee has sponsored the race. The race attracts riders from up to 60 miles away. I hope some of the riders show their support to Lee and visit his shop.”
The winners of the race will receive a share of the prize money pot that totals £500 plus they will also get special trophy, a mounted Paris-Roubaix pave cobble.
The Keith Jordan Memorial Cycle Race takes place 6.30pm ahead of the Elite Cyclist Circuit Race this evening in Beverley.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley