After the wonderful support & success of their first Guest Speaker, the Tiger Inn are holding another “Tiger Talks” event.
Paul will be covering many of Beverley’s unique and famous pubs, looking at their origins, names, histories and architecture.
There will be two talks with the first one taking place on Wednesday 17th July starting at 2.30pm with tickets costing £3 per person, the price includes a hot drink and slice of cake.
For anyone who cannot make the afternoon talk the event will be repeated in the evening on Thursday 22nd August at 7.30pm, tickets priced £5 which includes a beer, wine or soft drink and nibbles.
For further information or to save a place on either of the talks, please contact 01482 869040
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years
- Big Response To East Riding Leisure Customer Survey