More then 15,000 youngsters have taken part in the competition that was launched back in 2007.
Driffield will now take part in the final which will be held at Headingley Carnegie Stadium in Leeds, one of the most famous cricket grounds in the world on Tuesday 9th July ahead of the Friends Life T20 between Yorkshire and Leicestershire.
A school from East Yorkshire is yet to win the converted title and Driffield Junior School certainly look like a force to be reckoned with.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe