A by-election to fill the vacancy on Molescroft Parish Council will be held if 10 electors of the parish write to the chief executive of East Riding of Yorkshire Council at County Hall, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9BA, by Tuesday, 18 June 2013 claiming an election.
If the chief executive does not receive such a request, the parish council will be informed that it may fill vacancies by co-option, which means that the council members will elect a new member from those who have expressed an interest in joining the council.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact the parish council by contacting Brian Clarvis, Lark Hill, Carlton Avenue, Hornsea, HU18 1JG.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies