Unlike in previious years when the show transformed the centre into a car enthusiasts dream and hundreds of vehicles dating back over the years filling Saturday Market, Toll Gavel right upto Wednesday Market, it has been temporarily moved to the car park on School Lane.
“As we specialise in the servicing and repairs of BMW & MINI’s we are always keen to see which models are out on the evening of the car show.
“We always take a great interest in anything automotive happening in Beverley.”
“It is a great opportunity to catch up with a lot of our customers that also share our passion for cars and also great for the town to see so many people turn out and support the great annual event.”
Alongside the classic cars there are also some modern super cars and also huge collection of bikes and scooters.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events