A packed Armstrongs Social Club had Pie & Pea Supper and a disco with a 60s theme.
The night was held in memory of Adrian Healey, who sadly passed away from Leukaemia three years ago and used to raise funds for the charity Leukaemia Research.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website