A packed Armstrongs Social Club had Pie & Pea Supper and a disco with a 60s theme.
The night was held in memory of Adrian Healey, who sadly passed away from Leukaemia three years ago and used to raise funds for the charity Leukaemia Research.
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway