A packed Armstrongs Social Club had Pie & Pea Supper and a disco with a 60s theme.
The night was held in memory of Adrian Healey, who sadly passed away from Leukaemia three years ago and used to raise funds for the charity Leukaemia Research.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders