The club are using the night to raise funds for the team through ticket sales and will also be making a donation to charity.
“However, we are hoping the dinner will be a huge success, and we are hoping that we will be able to make this an annual event.
“It will be a good evening and chance to listen to John Hartson’s stories and anecdotes from his time as a top-class footballer with Arsenal, West Ham, Celtic and Wales, along with his well-documented battle with testicular cancer.”
As well as the draw of a top-class and articulate footballer, there is also a top-drawer comedian at the dinner in Lea Roberts, a former winner of ITV’s Stand Up Britain Awards.
Tickets for the event, which takes place on Friday 27 September, are priced at £40 or £375 for a table of 10.
To purchase tickets or to enquire about sponsorship packages call 07588 826697.
- Primary Schools Will Open In East Yorkshire Next Month
- Sport England Grant Welcomed By Local Rugby League Club
- Casting A Wide Net – The Story Of A Shipbuilding Giant Goes Online
- Carluccio’s Beverley Among 30 To Be Saved By New Owners
- Council Offers Further Advice To Visitors This Bank Holiday Weekend