Registration, Start and Finish will be close to the car parking area near to the junction of York Road and Newbald Road junction.
The Saturday Events are aimed at beginners to the sport but always include a technical course for the more able. There will be four courses as normal: White (junior beginners); Yellow (improving juniors); Orange (adult beginners and experienced juniors) and Technical (experienced Orienteers). Starts will be anytime between 1pm and 3pm.
Entry fees are £3 for adults and £1 for juniors. This includes free hire of the chips which are used for the electronic timing of the event. Harder courses can be attempted for no extra charge after successful completion of the easier courses.
The Beverley Westwood event will be the third in HALO’s 2013 Saturday league, the next two East Yorkshire events are at The Humber Bridge Country Park (February 16th) and in Hull’s East Park (March 16th). Full details of the 2013 Saturday League and all events can be found on the HALO web-site.
The best four results from the available nine events count towards the league.
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way
- East Riding College Joins TEC Partnership
- Libraries And Customer Services Continue To Be Essential Community Hubs
- Councillor Delighted After Motion To Support Cycling Is Passed