A number of placards were carried with slogans one accusing the council of being out of touch. This is the second protest in just four days, on Sunday hundreds of people took to the streets in an attempt to protect to the towns cobbled roads.
The Conservative-run authority intends to replace the market surface with block paving and renew adjoining York stone pavements saying it will make the area more pedestrian-friendly.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders