Lucia Wine Bar & Grill celebrated four years of trading by holding a party at their York restaurant.
Staff from Beverley travelled across in coaches to enjoy a party with their York colleagues.
Osman Doganozu who runs the business with Ozgur Akgul said;
“I would like to thank all our staff; they are very important to our business. We now employ 75 people, and that will soon increase when we open another restaurant in Harrogate.”
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book