Lucia Wine Bar & Grill celebrated four years of trading by holding a party at their York restaurant.
Staff from Beverley travelled across in coaches to enjoy a party with their York colleagues.
Osman Doganozu who runs the business with Ozgur Akgul said;
“I would like to thank all our staff; they are very important to our business. We now employ 75 people, and that will soon increase when we open another restaurant in Harrogate.”
- Hull’s Jake Connor Named in Rugby League Top 50 – Calls Union ‘Too Boring’
- How To Increase Your Chances To Make A Profit In Online Casinos
- 6 Things You Should Have In Mind If You’re About To Start Your Own Business
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart