Kubana Bar will be holding a party night on Saturday 24th November to celebrate their re-opening after undergoing a complete transformation.
Ali Tekce told HU17.net;
“We have changed everything. We have moved the bar and created a dance floor making the venue and better place for our customers.”
“Our drink’s menu has been extended to offering an even wider choice of cocktails then ever before.”
Ali says that after 18 months he needed to make some changes, he explained;
“Beverley needed a dedicated cocktail and dance bar, so we have created one.”
The bar will is offering free Champagne to the first 100 people through the doors on Saturday and will continue to offer drinks promotions.
“There will be offers on cocktails, happy hours and sepcials on bottled beers, we will also have live music and and DJs appearing at the bar.”
Opening hours have been changed too with Kubana Bar now opening from 4pm till late seven days a week.
- Free Parking Introduced To Support NHS And Other Frontline Workers
- Clarification On Pandemic Cover And Business Interruption Insurance
- East Riding Libraries Offer A Great Deal Online
- MP Welcomes Council Launch Of Official Community Response For Vulnerable Residents
- Buses Change In Response To Lockdown