Local producer Jen is one of over 30 stallholders appearing at the event being held at Beverley Minster, and she brings a wealth of talent to the occasion, since she holds the Charter as official pie maker to the York Waits musicians, who are also featured at the Festival.
Showing her specialist skills for pie making, Jen will be giving a cookery demonstration entitled ‘how to make pork pies at home’ at 10.30am at the event.
Three other local producers will also be giving cookery demonstrations during the Festival, including Caroline Sellers of Side Oven Bakery who will show how to make croissants at 12.00; Mo Bah of Bantaba Foods will give a talk on Caribbean Cooking at 1.00; and Charlotte Walker of Ginger Kittens Cupcakes will showcase cake decorating skills at 2.00.
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP