Following a recent refurbishment, the Barn House in Walkington is running nearly a sale to include a variety of items including: bedding and soft furnishings from the Barn House guest house and an under £50 clothing rail from Wat’s On Boutique Fashion in Hull, plus other miscellaneous items.
To grab yourself a bargain, please visit the Barn House on Sunday 18th November between 11-3pm.
The cafe will also be open to serve hot and cold food and drinks.
A donation from the sale will be given to the Love U 2 Appeal as supported by Joyce Clappison, Wat’s On.
- Graham Stuart Visits Beverley Minster Primary School
- Helen Rawdon A Foster Carer From Beverley Receives Her MBE
- Beverley Face Thatto Heath In Cup Quarter Final At The Leisure Centre
- Concert With Beverley-Born Piano Star To Celebrate £25k Refurbishment Of City’s Steinway
- Review Panel Formation Angers Liberal Democrat Councillors