There will be road closures in place from 6.00 pm to enable safety for pedestrians walking up to the site. Please use the town centre car parks (FREE after 6.00pm) and walk to the Westwood.
As an added safety measure, we shall be giving out ‘glowie’ wrist bands to the young people – these will enable young children to be seen more easily (should they stray) – look for the Lions’ with tabards and get one FREE on your way to the event.
The usual fairground rides, toffee apples, candy floss, stalls, roast chestnuts, burgers, hot dogs, teas and coffees etc. will be on sale near the bonfire.
Please place litter in the sacks provided.
Dress up warmly, wear sensible footwear and bring a torch. Please give generously to the bucket collection – our costs will be £5000 this year.
Come and enjoy a good night safely.
- Soldier From Beverley Becomes First Female To Win British Army Photographer Of The Year
- Pumping Stations That Provide Flood Protection To Be Upgraded
- BARLA Cup Draw Sees Blue & Golds Head To Cumbria
- Projects Aided By Tesco Bags Of Help Come To Fruition
- Ofsted Report Shows Beverley Fostering Agency Is Outstanding