There will be road closures in place from 6.00 pm to enable safety for pedestrians walking up to the site. Please use the town centre car parks (FREE after 6.00pm) and walk to the Westwood.
As an added safety measure, we shall be giving out ‘glowie’ wrist bands to the young people – these will enable young children to be seen more easily (should they stray) – look for the Lions’ with tabards and get one FREE on your way to the event.
The usual fairground rides, toffee apples, candy floss, stalls, roast chestnuts, burgers, hot dogs, teas and coffees etc. will be on sale near the bonfire.
Please place litter in the sacks provided.
Dress up warmly, wear sensible footwear and bring a torch. Please give generously to the bucket collection – our costs will be £5000 this year.
Come and enjoy a good night safely.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies