Lee Kirkby who is Youth Minister at Beverley Minster is leaving his post this weekend. Lee has been involved in the life of the Minster for 14 years, firstly as a Chorister, Virger and then Youth Minister.
He pioneered the Youth Cafe project at the Minster which has attracted over 10,000 young people since it started in 2006. Lee leaves behind a highly capable team who will continue to maintain the youth activities at the Minster during the interim period and pays tribute to all who have supported him throughout his time there, including the Youth Team and Vicar Jeremy Fletcher.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders