Lee Kirkby who is Youth Minister at Beverley Minster is leaving his post this weekend. Lee has been involved in the life of the Minster for 14 years, firstly as a Chorister, Virger and then Youth Minister.
He pioneered the Youth Cafe project at the Minster which has attracted over 10,000 young people since it started in 2006. Lee leaves behind a highly capable team who will continue to maintain the youth activities at the Minster during the interim period and pays tribute to all who have supported him throughout his time there, including the Youth Team and Vicar Jeremy Fletcher.
Lee starts his new work on Monday at St Michael Le Belfrey Church in York working as the Head of Youth and Children’s Work.
- Hull’s Jake Connor Named in Rugby League Top 50 – Calls Union ‘Too Boring’
- How To Increase Your Chances To Make A Profit In Online Casinos
- 6 Things You Should Have In Mind If You’re About To Start Your Own Business
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart