Lee Kirkby who is Youth Minister at Beverley Minster is leaving his post this weekend. Lee has been involved in the life of the Minster for 14 years, firstly as a Chorister, Virger and then Youth Minister.
He pioneered the Youth Cafe project at the Minster which has attracted over 10,000 young people since it started in 2006. Lee leaves behind a highly capable team who will continue to maintain the youth activities at the Minster during the interim period and pays tribute to all who have supported him throughout his time there, including the Youth Team and Vicar Jeremy Fletcher.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play