Lee Kirkby who is Youth Minister at Beverley Minster is leaving his post this weekend. Lee has been involved in the life of the Minster for 14 years, firstly as a Chorister, Virger and then Youth Minister.
He pioneered the Youth Cafe project at the Minster which has attracted over 10,000 young people since it started in 2006. Lee leaves behind a highly capable team who will continue to maintain the youth activities at the Minster during the interim period and pays tribute to all who have supported him throughout his time there, including the Youth Team and Vicar Jeremy Fletcher.
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping