Lee Kirkby who is Youth Minister at Beverley Minster is leaving his post this weekend. Lee has been involved in the life of the Minster for 14 years, firstly as a Chorister, Virger and then Youth Minister.
He pioneered the Youth Cafe project at the Minster which has attracted over 10,000 young people since it started in 2006. Lee leaves behind a highly capable team who will continue to maintain the youth activities at the Minster during the interim period and pays tribute to all who have supported him throughout his time there, including the Youth Team and Vicar Jeremy Fletcher.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again