Wendy Goodson (soprano), accompanied on the piano by Frank James, will be performing at the Toll Gavel United Church, Beverley on Thursday, 11 October (7.30pm) with a programme entitled ‘If Music Be The Food of Love.’
This is a wonderful opportunity to come and enjoy an evening of music ranging from the 16th to 20th centuries. Wendy and Frank will be performing a musical feast of favourite English Songs by Vaughan Williams and Frank Bridge among others, together with some of the timeless songs of the Jazz era, including Gershwin’s Summertime and Someone to Watch over me.
Ticket’s cost adults £12, concessions £10 and are available from Beverley Tourist Information Office (01482) 391672.
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses