The blue and golds will finally be in action on the field this Saturday when Leeds based outfit Wortley Dragons will be the visitors to the Beverley Leisure Centre kicking off at 2pm.
The wind of change has rushed through Beverley Rugby League during the Summer months. A new coach, conditioner and new people joining the committee has seen a set up far hungrier for success than in previous seasons.
Guy Adams and his backroom staff have implemented a tough pre-season training schedule which has been well received by players old and new and has seen the numbers at training sessions far higher than anyone at the club can remember in a long time.
Chairman Graham Ostler commented
“There has been a buzz about the club like I have never seen before during the pre-season with the number of new faces down at training. Everyone just wants the new league season to begin now.”
Beverley’s opponents for this Saturday’s friendly come from the far larger Pennine League and are likely to provide a sterner test than what Beverley will expect when the Hull & District League fixtures that begin in September.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book