The Kings head Hotel will again be holding a Ladies Day after Party giving race goers a chance to party late into the night.
From 5 pm, until late the Kings Head will have two bars with their beer garden being transformed and a luxury marquee built on the car park.
Live entertainment on the night will be provided by Duke, a Beat Box Band that supported Prince last summer. They also have 3 DJS booked.
“This year we have done everything we can; Duke performed here last year and by popular demand, we have brought them back.”
The Kings Head will be open through the day before closing at 3pm and reopening for Ladies Day after party at 5 pm.
Tickets are only £5 but any one pre booking tables for meals of six or more will get a free bottle of wine!
More information please call 868103.
No advanced tickets are available it is purely pay on the door.
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way
- East Riding College Joins TEC Partnership
- Libraries And Customer Services Continue To Be Essential Community Hubs