The Kings head Hotel will again be holding a Ladies Day after Party giving race goers a chance to party late into the night.
From 5 pm, until late the Kings Head will have two bars with their beer garden being transformed and a luxury marquee built on the car park.
Live entertainment on the night will be provided by Duke, a Beat Box Band that supported Prince last summer. They also have 3 DJS booked.
Manager Matt Clapison told HU17.net;
“This year we have done everything we can; Duke performed here last year and by popular demand, we have brought them back.”
The Kings Head will be open through the day before closing at 3pm and reopening for Ladies Day after party at 5 pm.
Tickets are only £5 but any one pre booking tables for meals of six or more will get a free bottle of wine!
“We want this to be the best party we have had yet; the first 150 people through the doors will be given a glass of Bubbly.”
More information please call 868103.
No advanced tickets are available it is purely pay on the door.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero