The Kings head Hotel will again be holding a Ladies Day after Party giving race goers a chance to party late into the night.
From 5 pm, until late the Kings Head will have two bars with their beer garden being transformed and a luxury marquee built on the car park.
Live entertainment on the night will be provided by Duke, a Beat Box Band that supported Prince last summer. They also have 3 DJS booked.
Manager Matt Clapison told HU17.net;
“This year we have done everything we can; Duke performed here last year and by popular demand, we have brought them back.”
The Kings Head will be open through the day before closing at 3pm and reopening for Ladies Day after party at 5 pm.
Tickets are only £5 but any one pre booking tables for meals of six or more will get a free bottle of wine!
“We want this to be the best party we have had yet; the first 150 people through the doors will be given a glass of Bubbly.”
More information please call 868103.
No advanced tickets are available it is purely pay on the door.
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway