Minster Garth Guest House is a beautiful Georgian house, situated next to Beverley Minster, overlooking a delightful green pasture. Legend has it that in medieval times, Saint John of Beverley, the Archbishop of York had a residence there – either a Monastery or a Manor House.
The guest house is just to the West of Beverley Centre. The rear of the house is well tended and has seating where guests can relax. There is also a separate entrance for guests, so they can come and go as they please.
Minster Garth Guest House features an assortment of beautifully furnished rooms with deluxe, en-suite and standard facilities. The available rooms include; Single En-suite, Double En-suite, Family En-suite and Twin En-suite. Each room is tastefully decorated to a very high standard.
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way