A large number of Beverley youngsters which are members of the East Yorkshire Judo Academy were thrilled to get their own opportunity to encapture the Olympic spirit, when leading club member and England representative, Emily Hickman, fresh from her Olympic torch carrying exploits attended the Saturday morning classes at Beverley Leisure Centre.
Emily, who is ranked number three in the senior rankings gave everyone an opportunity to hold and be photographed with the torch before putting the senior class through their paces by joining in the training session.
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project