A large number of Beverley youngsters which are members of the East Yorkshire Judo Academy were thrilled to get their own opportunity to encapture the Olympic spirit, when leading club member and England representative, Emily Hickman, fresh from her Olympic torch carrying exploits attended the Saturday morning classes at Beverley Leisure Centre.
Emily, who is ranked number three in the senior rankings gave everyone an opportunity to hold and be photographed with the torch before putting the senior class through their paces by joining in the training session.
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP