Given the nice summer evenings a few people have been out during the week to enjoy a few drinks and a meal in Beverley.
Staff at Lucia Wine Bar & Grill said they have had a busy time as people flock to the ever popular night spot.
Bronté Rogers was out with some of her friends as she celebrated her 18th birthday with drinks at Kubana Bar & Grill while Dot McMillan spent a night at The Queens Head Pub as she celebrated her birthday.
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding