Friday night in Beverley may have been wet affair but there were few people who ventured out to a enjoy a few drinks and some music at Casa Bar.
Casa Bar which has recently reopened is hoping the promise swanky cocktails coupled with live entertainment will once again tempt party goers into the Wednesday Market night spot.
On Friday, however, it was Rick Roberts, who provided the best entertainment of the evening as he tried his hands at the fine art making a cocktail, let just say it is a good job he is a top hairdresser!
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Prepares For Potential Flooding
- Community Champion Pleased To Be Working With Local Groups
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley