Beverley Folk Festival may be held at the Beverley Leisure Centre but for some local musicians, the festival gives them a great opportunity to get a few extra hours with their friends playing in the pubs around Beverley.
In the Tiger Inn, a group of musicians who meet weekly in the same pub were out playing and singing and generally enjoying the ‘Fringe Festival’.
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years
- Big Response To East Riding Leisure Customer Survey