After bacon sandwiches and a cuppa it was on to the Methodist Chapel for a Beetle drive and New Age Kurling and indoor bowls at the Village Hall.
At Midday, the Tickton Brownies led a parade from Tickton School to the Village Hall, followed by not one, but two Queens! Judging of the fancy dress competition was held on the Village Playing fields, followed by a traditional “street party” lunch. The re-enactors fired several rounds from a cannon in celebration of the Jubilee.
The day finished with a barn dance and lighting of the official beacon at 10.15pm at the Cuillington Fields at Tickton.
Photos by Paul Linton
- Major Repair Project At Skidby Mill Scheduled To Start
- Hull And East Yorkshire Patients Can Now Access GP Services Online
- Accountancy Acquisition Marks An Exciting Era For Forrester Boyd
- Petrol Station And Business Units To Regenerate Derelict Site
- East Riding Libraries And Customer Services Set To Reopen