HU17.net Magazine issue 98 is available from Molescroft News, Woodhall Way.
This special edition is full of Queen’s Diamond Jubilee pictures that have appeared on the web site.
Thousands of people have taken to the streets of Beverley as the town celebrates the Queen’s Jubilee. So far the people have been entertained with live music, puppet shows and fashion shows as the event builds up to what promises
The bad weather did not stop the residents of Westwood Road who, joined by family and friends celebrated the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with a giant garden party.
As part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Celebrations local charity N.U.R.S.E. held a raft race on the Beverley Beck. Teams from the Ambulance Service
Tickton turned red, white and blue to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. The day started at 9.00am at the New Inn @ Tickton, with
Children from Swinemoor Primary School held special Queen’s Diamond Jubilee assembly. Opening the assembly head teacher Leon Myers read out a letter the school had received from the Buckingham Palace
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero