De Lacy Spa and Phase Eight teamed to give Beverley shoppers a surprise with live models in the shop window.
The models, who all applied through the De Lacy Spa Facebook page, had the latest hair styles done showcasing the team’s talents. It was a great success with a party feel and being able to see the clothes modelled on real people.
The girls were dressed by the talented Phase Eight staff showing off their new season range from an evening out to the full works for a wedding.
Kerris Lacy said;
“People are getting ready for the wedding season, or even Ladies Day at the races, so we wanted to work with another business to show the full package. Phase eight have some beautiful clothes which we thought would make the styles really stand out.”
“The live models made such a talking point as a few of the Beverley shoppers where quite surprised. It was a little bit of fun too! “
“We love working with other business in Beverley as it creates a real community which I think really makes us stand out from other shopping areas. With all this doom and gloom on the news it’s nice to have a little positivity in the air.”
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series
- Dragons Award £7000 To Cherry Tree Community Centre
- Fly-Tippers Fined £800 For Offences Near Beverley And Market Weighton
- Supporting The Young And Old In Yorkshire Through Winter