Michael Scattergood is happy to announce the official opening of Casa bar and kitchen.
The bar which is situated on Wednesday Market held an opening party on Thursday Night. The venue will provide nights of entertainment specialising in a wide selection of cocktails and drinks.
The menu will include traditional tapas, burgers, steaks, light meals and snacks to traditional Sunday roast specials.
Evening Events set to arrive at the at the new bar include wine Wednesday’s, singles nights, local bands/musicians and much more.
- Mayor’s New Year’s Charity Dance Tickets Are Selling Fast
- Explore Digital Art with East Riding Libraries and Customer Services
- Bishop Burton Students To Sample Life Working Abroad
- Toxic, Vile And Full Of Lies – A Very British General Election
- Building Wellbeing And Confidence Through Regular Sugarcrafting Groups