Michael Scattergood is happy to announce the official opening of Casa bar and kitchen.
The bar which is situated on Wednesday Market held an opening party on Thursday Night. The venue will provide nights of entertainment specialising in a wide selection of cocktails and drinks.
The menu will include traditional tapas, burgers, steaks, light meals and snacks to traditional Sunday roast specials.
Evening Events set to arrive at the at the new bar include wine Wednesday’s, singles nights, local bands/musicians and much more.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley