Michael Scattergood is happy to announce the official opening of Casa bar and kitchen.
The bar which is situated on Wednesday Market held an opening party on Thursday Night. The venue will provide nights of entertainment specialising in a wide selection of cocktails and drinks.
The menu will include traditional tapas, burgers, steaks, light meals and snacks to traditional Sunday roast specials.
Evening Events set to arrive at the at the new bar include wine Wednesday’s, singles nights, local bands/musicians and much more.
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book