Roger Ricketts finally made a honest woman of his long term partner Sally as they got married in Beverley.
A die hard Manchester United fan, Roger described himself as a ‘bit of a player’ in his younger days but that all changed when spotted a lady through a window.
Mesmerised by the long blonde haired Sally, he kept going past the window, often going out of his way to pass the building society where she used to work, in hope he would catch a sneaky glance of her.
Now some 21 years on, the couple from North Bar Without have made it official by tying the knot and there were plenty of well wishers there to mark the occasion.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders