Beverley Minster this week took delivery on a Beacon as part of the Queens Golden Jubilee Celebrations.
The lighting of The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Beacons takes place on Monday 4th June 2012.
It is one of the celebrations announced by Buckingham Palace on the extended Bank Holiday central weekend of 2nd – 5th June 2012.
Her Majesty The Queen will light the National Beacon in London at approximately 22:30, this will be the last beacon to be lit in the United Kingdom with the others scheduled to be to go on at around 10pm on the 4th June.
“It is a great honour to be taking part in such national event and by having this beacon on Beverley Minster.”
- Hull And East Riding Students To Enjoy A Taste Of Life In The NHS
- Stage4Beverley Music Festival Tickets Are Selling Faster Than Ever
- Employers Help Shape Bishop Burton College Curriculum
- Central 42 Owner Appeals For Help After Man Leaves Owing Money
- Candidates Standing In Beverley & Holderness Revealed