This week saw the Royal Standard launch their new Open MIC Night.
Several local musicians turned up and played their own songs plus a few covers.
Two young men, Sam Connoly and Will Blake, who attend Longcroft School, stood out with their first public appearance, strumming out their own music and lyrics.
Other artists that played were Phil Wilson, Adam Wilson and Harry Hainstock and also the well known amongst the Beverley folk circuit, Micky Blues.
The Standard will be holding regular Open MIC nights. The next one to be in May, date to be confirmed.
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber