The Churches of Beverley came together to present a drama through the centre of the town that depicts the events of the last week of Jesus’ life.
In full authentic costumes, actors portrayed the build up to the crucifixion from Beverley Minster to Saturday Market. A larger crowd gathered around the the cross positioned in the centre of Saturday Market to witness a very moving and emotional final scene.
The Passion Play was filmed by Nigel Clarke. An edited version of the 2009 play is available now, and Nigel is now working on the 2012 version which will be available to purchase very soon.
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses